hard to smile

loloy

when you feel nervous do you find it hard to smile?? like say i meet someone new and im nervous and if they say something funny and i have to smile i find it so hard sometimes - like my mouth is shaky and i just look plain 'freaked out' as someone told me before.

SPV

When someone says something funny to me, I usually smirk, not a complete smile. You could say that it's more like nervous laughter but in a mild way. Essentially, though, I wouldn't smile at all, even if the joke's immensely hysterical... I could try real hard to stifle my laughter, I happen to be good at it though.

lyricalliaisons

It's always hard for me to smile & always has been. As a kid, during school pictures, I would always try to smile & would think I was until the pictures came back & I had a weird look on my face lol.

I'm just not good at smiling unless it just happens naturally or I'm alone. But even when I'm alone & trying to take pictures to post online, I keep smiling over & over again to get the right picture where it actually looks like I'm smiling because in most pictures, I don't look like I'm smiling, even though I feel like I'm doing it.

xxaimsxx

when i smile i just find it embarrassing. dont know why. apparently if you smile and show your teeth it means your relaxed and its a genuine laugh/smile.
Makes sense i find it uncomfortable so i kind of smirk? lol.

loloy

I remember when I graduated from uni we had to take a family photo - so there was the photographer and other students around all looking at me trying to smile - it was awful. I just couldnt smile and the photographer saying come on smile - it made me worse. The pics were awful. Then the same story with my ex and his family - there was the picture up on their wall and me with a dumb face on - I used to cringe when I think of people looking at my stupid smile up on the wall. And when im relaxed at home and a pic is taken of me I look good!