Had Botox last Thursday

hyperxtechie

Last Thursday, I got botox injections on my right hand only (Only because that's all I can afford because my insurance only covers a portion of it).

Anyways, this is DAY 3 and since I didn't get it on my left, there is definitely a big difference compared to the left hand. It still sweats a bit though. I'd say only 60% dry right now. Dr says it may take up to 2 weeks for the full effect. So I'll keep all of you updated.

I got 100 units on my right hand so that was 1 full vial of botox all on my right hand. So that should be a good dose.

I'll let a week pass and maybe I'll post a picture on here to show you all the comparison. Crossing my fingers that my right hand will be 100% dry. Then I can start shaking more hands! :D

Solo Dolo

there is no doubt botox works...it cured my hands and pits 100% when i had it...but it just lasted only a couple months at best before sweating came back...and also there is compensatory sweat...

beckiboo

I doubt my GP will let me have that on the NHS with all the cutbacks theyre making :( I know some people in the UK who use this forum have had it on the NHS though, wish I could try it - although i've heard it hurts! :/

Feathers

oh gosh no botox for me see what it did to Nicole Kidman??

isn't it better to just be natural? yikes...

Aren't there more natural means of curing this?