guys can you travel with your ionto machine?

Rexus

I have an idrostar will they raise question and make a scene? It's my first time travelling so I don't know much about how it is. It's better if I get it with me to the passenger area so it won't be lost.

Also, do they ask about your medicines, like klonopin, or they don't? Cause my uncle is travelling with me and I don't want him to see and I don't wanna make a scene.

The reason I'm taking ionto is I'm going for a month to china for work and there will be TONS of paper work and I really need the dry hands.

Other than that, I'm really looking forward to my flight.

THANKS FOR ALL REPLIES AND WISH ME LUCK AMIGOS

Rexus

oh by the way I will also take a bottle of tap water with me (the water here works so I don't wanna risk it) I heard you can use it as much as you want.

Also, can I take my whey protein? Thanks.

Sprawling

Good luck on your trip. Try out the tap water in China, it may also work. You can re-use tap water only several times. You can call the airport and ask them if it's ok to bring the things you want on the plane.

cm123

Oh and take advantage of the cheap acupuncture and traditional medicine doctors there. Perhaps they have a cure......

batuska

I have traveled so many times both international and domestic with the idromed machine with the plane. I have never had any problems. Also there are no problems with the pills. I took antibiotics, avert, all sorts of stuff, they don't even ask for prescription. The only hard thing is when you stay at your friends place and you need to do ionto. That is the real trouble with traveling for more than couple of weeks.