GRR!!

Chilling__Echo

starting rant in 3...2...1...

ok, don't EVEN give me that bullshit excuse that you had to pull out of the date b/c your fucking gma died and then post your dumbass away message about your someone special when i even GAVE YOU your fucking window out of this by asking you if you were even fucking interested anymore.

i'm so fucking frustrated. i HATE HATE HATE being left hanging because some DOUCHE doesn't have the balls to say that he's not interested anymore. dammit! i'm so tired of being alone, i'm tired of going to school, i don't want to move again, i don't know what the hell i'm gonna do when i graduate, where the fuck am i going? FUCK FUCK FUCK. and i sound like a fucking third grader ranting like this but at this point, i don't care. i just don't care anymore. chilling echo no longer cares. NEWS REPORT, I DON'T CARE ANYMORE.

why can't we just hit the freeze button on our hearts, i'm tired of feeling, or wishing, waiting, hoping, dreaming, straining, grasping, searching, everything. not just relationships, i'm tired of it all. I NEVER ASKED TO BE IN THIS RAT RACE. i just want to lay in bed, and never get up again. not to die, not to live, not to be, not to not be, nonexistance. never ever existed. none of this every happened, and it won't happen. nothing.

end rant. *sigh* i'm going to bed. in the morning i will have cooled down a little. oh unconsciousness, take me now.... :cry:

Emma

WAAAAAAAAAAAAH!! You sound like you've been used and tossed away like a useless piece of garbage, Join the club.
Every person in this world is a selfish ass munching jerk with no feelings, Do you ever wonder what the point of being here is? Maybe its to watch all the jerks and butt munchers go on in their stupid lives and make everyone around them feel bad?
I'm tired too, I have no hand to grasp, all I have is a mangled tramp hand smacking me in the face, am I being selfish ranting about everything?
Maybe you'll be lucky and the big DOUCHE will suffer some sort of pain, although its not likely, the DOUCHE will go and get whatever the stupid DOUCHE wants. Try and ignore the filthy mangled tramp hand thats constantly smacking you in the face, it won't matter in a hundred years

bluenow

aw chilling - I hope you do feel better in the a.m.

Too bad for the douche - his loss. :evil:

Chilling__Echo

Emma said:
WAAAAAAAAAAAAH!! You sound like you've been used and tossed away like a useless piece of garbage, Join the club.
Every person in this world is a selfish ass munching jerk with no feelings, Do you ever wonder what the point of being here is? Maybe its to watch all the jerks and butt munchers go on in their stupid lives and make everyone around them feel bad?
I'm tired too, I have no hand to grasp, all I have is a mangled tramp hand smacking me in the face, am I being selfish ranting about everything?
Maybe you'll be lucky and the big DOUCHE will suffer some sort of pain, although its not likely, the DOUCHE will go and get whatever the stupid DOUCHE wants. Try and ignore the filthy mangled tramp hand thats constantly smacking you in the face, it won't matter in a hundred years

i can't tell if youre supporting me or insulting me.

young

Damn... I thought this was a post for kellogs frosted flakes..

damn you, chilling, for tricking me! :evil:

Quixote

Chilling__Echo said:
Emma said:

i can't tell if youre supporting me or insulting me.

She is most clearly supporting you. I just thought I wrote it in case she doesn't come back here to reply.
I hope you feel better by the way.

Emma

I'm not insulting you!!!! I'm not mean, please don't think that.
I just got carried away with my own ranting

Chilling__Echo

ok! lol i reread it like, a million times and i just wasn't sure, but i can see it now, sorry!! :oops: but thanks for the reply, and i agree with what you wrote, even if it was ranting