Greetings From New Orleans

Nounverber

My name is David, and I am a composer/musician from New Orleans. My OCD inspired music can be listened to here:

www.myspace.com/dsnola

I have let OCD distract me from everyday life for years, and now I have harnessed it and I use it as a source of inspiration. My music is a therapeutic way for me to deal with my situation and still be creative. I have come to terms with it, and have finally welcomed it into my life.

Somehow, we all find a way to live with the madness.

Rodox

Welcome,I liked the sound,I always wanted to play something,but for some reason never did,I am thinking about picking up a guitar...

Nounverber

Guitar is an excellent instrument to get started on. It was the first instrument that I fell in love with.

I've been debating on whether or not to let the world know about how I write my music...it might seem like a novelty to some, but the result is very real. I can compose without the numbers, but when I use this new system I don't get stuck on an idea...the songs just come to me and I put them together as fast as I can. The way I see it, some people are inspired by other artists...my inspiration comes from digits. Does it make the music any less relevant?