Greetings,Earthlings! =D

SpaceCase

Hello. My name is Michelle. I am (almost) seventeen .

I am diagnosed with Asperger Syndrome,Attention Deficit Disorder,Social Anxiety Disorder,and Post Traumatic Stress Disorder. Four,wow. =/

Asperger Syndrome- THis is a learning disability on the autism spectrum. It affects your social skills,coping skills,learning skills,and other things. But mainly social skills. And,no,we are not retarded. Most of us has an above-average to genious IQ. My own IQ is somewhere between 120-140.AS is oftentimes called "a mild case of high-fuctioning autism".

Attention Deficit Disorder- That is what A.D.D. stands for. You have problems with your attention span.

Post Traumatic Stress Disorder- This is when something traumatic happens to you,and you have flashbacks and/or nightmares about it.

Social Anxiety Disorder- Well DUH!

Hope I can make new friends here!

-SpaceCase

Thelema

Hello Michelle. (that was my aunts name).

I think I had a teacher with Asperger Syndrome.

Welcome and have a good time. 8)

Amiyumi

Hi michelle, I was diagnosed with a.s at 15, my brother has it to and my little sis has autism. but none of us are slow or really disabled - i hate it when pepole assume that, but they wont here. my sis is just bit hyper. + Im ok with touch so long as ive gotten used to, gottn to know the person well. Im agarophobic + social phobic , think if i actually got help as a kid instead of "she's just shy" i wouldn't have got this bad. :evil:

Im not to acceptin of the aspergers diagnosis tho, its similar to sa. i was in a class for asperger teens an i was the only girl there, so i think it mostly affects guys.

Welcome x