Got furious on one of my leaders at work

xnn

So I still had around 15-20 minutes left at work, and was standing by myself with nothing to do. The other coworkers was socializing off course, but they don't include me.

So one of the leaders approach me, and ask me to count something. So I did, and got the answear. I took up my phone and multiplied it with 4, since there where 4 stacks. Then I see the leader starting to count them. I was watching without saying a word. I felt the anger rising inside me.
The fear, that other people see me as a meaningless idiot, who can't do anything right, was confirmed when she started counting the crates.
So when she was done, she asked me what I got. Instead of telling her, I said to her: "What's the point having me conuting them, when you count them yourself?" She offcourse starting explaining herself, but I refuse to listen, turns my back to her and walks away in anger. I then went home, before I was finnished at work, and without a leader telling me that I could go home.

Well I guess I'm getting yelled at next work day (wednesday) Offcouse you are suppose to show respect to the leaders (which I don't). I'm just so sick and tired of people threating me like an idiot.

LazyHermitCrab

That's annoying. I don't think they will talk about it further if you can avoid her until the annoying feeling dissolves more. It sounds like you work at a big place so it might be easier.

xnn

Yeah this didnt work out very well for me.
Today she forced me into the office, I first tried to avoid her, and turn and went away from her (I don't like her at all). She then came and literally grabbed me, and force me inside. She told me to sit down, and then went on about how I acidify the working environment there, and she don't accept my behaviour.
She told me to be more social and talk to other people. I told her that people just turns they back to me and walks away if I approach them. She told me that they have their own problems and that is none of my business.

I always feel alone. Noone understands me. I have no social skills and have no idea how to talk to other people. Many of my coworkers have blocked me on facebook, they refuse to talk to me. If I sit next to them in lunch, they go to another table.
Still it's me that there is something wrong with. I getting yelled at.

There is another person there with social anxiety aswell. Atleast he is very nice. I really enjoy working with him.
They are very nice to him and seems to be understanding. He may not respond when they talk to him, and they accept that. Why can't they accept that I have social anxiety?