Got asked to her prom? What do yall think?

csi226

Hey guys,

So a friend from work asked me to go to her prom as friends... I found out the prom is in like 2 weeks. I really just figured she needed someone to go with, so I'm a nice guy, so I said yes, but a part of me wonders if she might have been desperate... Maybe she likes me, maybe she doesn't. She might have been desperate... I actually kinda like her and we are good friends at work, but what do you all think? It's not like I can back out or anything... I'm not going to.. that would be rude...lol

Perfidion

Do it. Sure, you might be the last resort, then again that could just be your paranoia talking. You won't know unless you go, so stop second-guessing yourself. It's not helping.

Billy Nasty

Banned
go to the prom. Its the only postitve memory i got from/of (however you say it right) highschool, despite me having problems gettin in there coz i was the worst dressed.

gsmax5

Good for you ;)

If she is really desperate though, that's still okay. Just try to socialize as best as you can, and if you end up being good friends, it won't really matter what her intentions were for the prom.

Morgan01

well either she was nervous about asking you for along time or she just needed someone to go with. could be either but I wouldn't think too much about it. it will just ruin your time.