Gordon Brown

Masychefx2

Banned
i find it hilarious how the press are constantly on gordon browns ass he is a good man and does a good job. that woman is a fat cow anyways...

market.garden

i find it hilarious how the press are constantly on gordon browns ass he is a good man and does a good job. that woman is a fat cow anyways...

Gordon Brown is what he is. A bumbling UNELECTED fool. I think all anyone needs to do to win more votes than Gordon is just turn up. Maybe I'll be next PM :D

market.garden

hes a good guy, u know he gave up his pension to set an example... who else would?

More than likely he was advised to do so by his PR team, and it isn't so much of a loss to him when he knows lucrative book deals/speaker tours await him once he leaves office.

I also find it hard to stomach the fact that he inherited power from Blair, and no one in the country voted him in.

Masychefx2

Banned
More than likely he was advised to do so by his PR team, and it isn't so much of a loss to him when he knows lucrative book deals/speaker tours await him once he leaves office.

I also find it hard to stomach the fact that he inherited power from Blair, and no one in the country voted him in.

one thing i only found one articale saying he gave up his pension but another dated like 1 year later says he has a luctrative pension so im confused :confused:

mads

This is what it is all about

Gordon Brown Apologises For Calling A Woman Gillian Duffy 'Bigoted' In Rochdale During Campaign | Politics | Sky News

Pretty stupid of Gordon Brown to say this to his aid. Especially when Labour is extremely unpopular in the eyes of the British people (as I know ) His ratings are not very good at the moment and with the extreme national debt the UK has, there is no wonder that a lot of British people are frustrated.

One interesting thing is that is seems it can be a hung parliament this time, which is very rare in the UK. I think it was in the 70s they had it last time.

BlackKids

Gordon Brown is what he is. A bumbling UNELECTED fool. I think all anyone needs to do to win more votes than Gordon is just turn up. Maybe I'll be next PM :D

He just doesn't do himself any favours and I just had to laugh at what has happened. I reckon a cardboard cut out would be better at PR. Surely couldn't lose votes lol

Might be up to the job but he's about as smooth as a cactus

market.garden

He just doesn't do himself any favours and I just had to laugh at what has happened. I reckon a cardboard cut out would be better at PR. Surely couldn't lose votes lol

Might be up to the job but he's about as smooth as a cactus

Yeah, I mean, say what you like about Blair - at least he had charisma. Brown is about as charismatic as a breeze block ::p:

mads

Yeah, I mean, say what you like about Blair - at least he had charisma. Brown is about as charismatic as a breeze block ::p:

I would rather see paint dry than to see a speach of Gordon Brown. At least with the paint you will see a result after it has dried. A speach of Gordon Brown is just dry and there is no result after.