going out for hallowe'en!

dpr

Happy Hallowe'en everybody!

I'm going out with the girlfriend and her friend (who I've only met once before).

First social outing in a long time.

I have no idea what to talk about.

ah well, wish me luck!

:?

dpr

thanks! it was actually really good and we had a fun time! it may have had something to do with the fact that I got retardedly drunk, but yeah... was good!

Richey

i answered the door to a kid wearing a scream mask and his friend as king tut ...scared the heeby jeebies out of me, reminding me it was in fact halloween after all and not the second coming of stabmaster, i only had anzac biscuits .. ...

dpr

Richey said:
i answered the door to a kid wearing a scream mask and his friend as king tut ...scared the heeby jeebies out of me, reminding me it was in fact halloween after all and not the second coming of stabmaster, i only had anzac biscuits .. ...

I just googled anzac biscuits and stabmaster. Couldn't find stabmaster, except in the urban slang dictionary and anzac biscuits look delicious!!! I would love to get that at hallowe'en! I forgot and had to give a kid a big bag of chips once. He was so happy!

That's hilarious you forgot it was hallowe'en. I once dressed up as a flying monkey from the Wizard of Oz movie, and me and my gf (who went as Mr. Rogers) went into this biker bar where no one was dressed up. The bartender looked so scared and when I asked for a beer she said, "Oh thank god, I thought you guys were going to rob the place!" I was like, "It's hallowe'en," and she goes "It is?" haha

lol man your story is almost the same as mine! I have an almost girlfriend (nothing official yet) and on Halloween I hung out with her and her friend and I got wasted lol it was definetly one of the best nights of mhy life!

dpr

freestylemonster said:
lol man your story is almost the same as mine! I have an almost girlfriend (nothing official yet) and on Halloween I hung out with her and her friend and I got wasted lol it was definetly one of the best nights of mhy life!

nice! yeah usually i feel bad using alcohol to deal with my SP, but everyone else was getting drunk too so I didn't seem like a big alky or anything.