going mad ?

mrb

i think im going mad sometimes :confused: what do you think would happen if you did go mad , would you run through the streets naked , would you drive your car the wrong way down the motorway , or maybe you would rob a bank go outside and throw all the money in the air just for a laugh :eek: or maybe you would just sit at home on a rocking chair swinging up and down like some mental home patient , hmmmm oh how about getting the telephone book and calling all the numbers init saying oh hi im mad can you help me pretty please dont hang up ::eek:: what do you think you would do if you finally went mad :confused:......

Newtype

Good question... I would probably hijack the international space station and drop it somewhere on earth where nobody lives 'cause I don't wanna kill anyone.

mrb

Good question... I would probably hijack the international space station and drop it somewhere on earth where nobody lives 'cause I don't wanna kill anyone.

what with you init :eek: yep thats mad alright ;)

Masychefx2

Banned
i actually did drive on the wrong side of the road a while back the streets were clear and i was like hey cool and then i realise oops am i on the right side?

now i say left is best always check the right.

Newtype

i actually did drive on the wrong side of the road a while back the streets were clear and i was like hey cool and then i realise oops am i on the right side?

Hey! I did that during my driving test. :)
There was snow covering the lines and the street was kinda narrow and it was in an unknown town so I thought it was a one-way street, haha. Needless, to say, I didn't pass, but I later passed :D

mrb

now i say left is best always check the right.

um bit personal i know but was you drunk lol :rolleyes: