Going Back to Uni for my 4th year

Shonen_Yo

Do not worry, man. You're one year away from being a complete success :) Do not let your SA get the best of you now.

Waybuloo

I understand somewhat of how u feel. I'm a few months shy of completing my third year at uni, and i still can't get used to things. It feels like im just a first year. Throughout my study i've had bad times and better times, but now i'm a bit in the deep end in terms of being anxious in classes, and jsut doing the everyday stuff.

Give yourself a big pat on the back for stickin it out for the fourth year, it is a great achievement in itself. You've already come this far, u can only keep goin and the past has shown that you can do it.

My theory is that you 'dont get used to it' is because maybe you still dont feel like you fit in? That's how i feel anyway. And with the yearly goin back to your parent's house you go into safey mode (assuming your anxiety drops at your parents') then you're given a shock when you go back to uni after stayin at ur parents. If that makes sense.

Hope it goes well for you

Moonie

Just wondering, but is university what we call high school in the U.S. or is university ..college? Either way, you have made it this far, and I am sure you will succeed! I have always had respect for those people with SP, SA, shyness, learning disabilities, or just get picked on and having to get up in the morning and go to school. I am in my last year of college and I am proud that my shyness/SP has not stopped me! You should be proud, too.

Waybuloo

In Australia, university is tertiary education, where you get Degrees like Bachelor and Masters. I think that's the same as in UK.
it's definately after highschool.