glyco cream

toshiba88

hey i was wondering if anybody has tried the glyco cream instead of pill form. there havent been too many reviews online but all of the studies online say its very effective in treating cranial hyperhyrdrosis (which is what i have).

toshiba88

i just dont know what % strength to get.. the cream all the studies are being done with are at 0.5% glyco.. idk what that would translate into pads

AllSweaty

Hello all.I have a question for you guys and i dont know if you

I could i possible try creams or some other things in my hands if just by knowing that i'll have to apply it, my hands start sweating a lot? I mean, even if somebody ask me to start hand sweating, i make it happen in a matter of seconds.

I know that hyperhidrosis it's not the worst of problems, but is really painful and distressful. It completely changed my social life, in a bad way of course.

Stay well guys.

Last edited:

Sprawling

Hello all.I have a question for you guys and i dont know if you

I could i possible try creams or some other things in my hands if just by knowing that i'll have to apply it, my hands start sweating a lot? I mean, even if somebody ask me to start hand sweating, i make it happen in a matter of seconds.

I know that hyperhidrosis it's not the worst of problems, but is really painful and distressful. It completely changed my social life, in a bad way of course.

Stay well guys.

That's a typical reaction that most of us hand sweaters have. We think, therefore we sweat. It's just part of our overactive nervous system. Trying ionto may be worth doing. Yes, ionto is mentally painful and it can change our social behaviors. We each deal with it in our own way. I have chosen to be socially active. The alternative is to be socially lonely. Talking about it with your friends and family as helped me. You'll be surprised how supportive people can be.

AllSweaty

Thank you for your kind words Sprawling.I'm kind of social lonely. My parents know that i have hyperhidrosis but i think they really don't know how painful and life changing this can be. Maybe i'll have to talk with them even more seriously.

Do ionto work for you?

Stay well.

Sprawling

Ionto worked consistently for about 5 years straight. With severe Fibromyalgia, ionto works on and off. Lot's of different variables can effect ionto. It's worth trying.

landon

Ionto worked consistently for about 5 years straight. With severe Fibromyalgia, ionto works on and off. Lot's of different variables can effect ionto. It's worth trying.

Sorry to hear that Sprawling, but how does severe Fibromyalgia affect the effectiveness of ionto? I remember reading your posts a couple years back and you seemed happy with your ionto treatment. What changed?

Sprawling

Fibromyalgia seems to have an effect on the nervous system thereby making treatments erratic. As the fibro gets worse, so does the predictability of the treatment. Ionto does however temporarily subdue pain. I do have days where ionto semi works. My hands may sweat a little bit, then just stop. I was out to dinner with several people this evening and my hands remained 90% dry, then sweating increased, then decreased. Without the ionto there would be no break in the sweating. other days I may stay dry for hours or sweat for hours. Prior to the fibro getting worse ionto did an amazing job of keeping my hands under control. It was very predictable for the most part.

DermoDav

Glyco wipes via Canada, you can also get a roll on or ask a compounding pharmacy for creams.

Titrate the concentration according to side effects.

Hope that helps.