gloom goes outside

Gloomy

Today I did something I haven't done in years. I went outside by myself. I went on a 30 min walk by myself. It went well. There was nobody else outside but there were a lot of cars on the road. My walk would have been shorter but I didn't want anybody seeing me turn around so I kept walking till no cars were coming and turned around and came home. I got home just in time. School was just getting out so the streets were soon flooded with highschoolers. I want to start going out for a walk everyday, but I might wait till the weather gets warmer.

Gloomy

Shit. The gloom is staying inside. I just found out starting Monday there is going to be road construction on my street and it will last for 5 months !!
That's what happens when I try to happy. Sorry God, I will go back to being gloomy.

:(

Gloomy

God hates me.
I stepped outside for a minute to look at something in the backyard and it started hailing on me. I guess god ran out of hurricanes to send against people.
Never going outside again.

Derek

its great that you went out earlier thats a big achievment. sorry to hear about the series of events that took place afterwords. try not to get discouraged though life always throughs obstacles in our way but we must get around them. could you maybe go out in the evening when the construcions stops, there might not be as many people outside during that time.

Richey

well done my friend, do you feel better about going outside now? im sure that would of helped ya

Septor

It's great that you got out Gloomy.You should be proud of your self.This is just the start.Don't let your self get discourage by road construction or the weather.It will get easier after this.Keep up the good work. :D :D

foxtrot

I agree, :D

If you managed to get yourself out of the house, don't stop now, this is just another step to recovery.