girls r u depressed...this should put a smile on ya face!lol

Chilling__Echo

yeah, i'd rather have a man myself. even if he was horrible at sex, for instance, i've been with *inexperienced* men, and the ones with heart and compassion are way better than any vibrator on the market!

jojosparkles

aw fanks babes! well its alright for a lad to say he has a wank so why cant girls have a bit pleasure aswell without an earbashin!

oh yes it is wonderful when ya with a man ya love n that but sometimes ya just cant b arsed wif all the crap that comes along wif him! lol! a rabbit dont answer back and u r in control of it! makes ya cum aswell and sadly not many men do! lol!

partyrings

well now jo jo!!! u little skank!!! lol dnt worry guys im not bein nasty she is my partner in crime!!!!! lol the words she speaks is so true a rabbit will always put a smile on your face with their cute little faces and soft fur............only jokin a rabbit is a must av for ne sexualy turned on wooooman!!!!! heheheh go jojo go jojo back up batteries are most too you dont want run out half way threw how frustrating would that be!!!!!
kisses sparkles xxxxxxxx

Septor

Bah you women can have your platinum rampant rabbit.

Us men have the fleshlight.Who needs women. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

renegade

Hmmm...these biological needs, good thing they left me.

Cause not having a gf and so it must have been very annoying, and they were in the past. I came to a time where I don't feel the need anymore :D

I'm serious. And belive me, it's better this way. No that i can't do it when the time comes 8) I would wish u guys the same, but I guess you'll all be jumping onto my head :lol:

Meow

hahaha this thread is SO funny!!!

I don't have one of these as my hubby might think i'm a bit weird, but i'm willing to try sometime!! lol.

Yes a man is better for the connection and all that but sometimes you just have physicaly needs :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: