*Girls* post your pics

Pookah

Awww pookah, you are very cute, i wanna give you a cuddle hehe! :)

Its my Eeyore pajamas. :p <3 Eeyore
eeyore.jpg

Pink_Paula

My acne wasn't so bad today so i updated my profile pic on fb and here's two okayish ones that came out okay lol. ::eek:: (Doing this as part of my body dysmorphic disorder therapy).

4rzvvs.jpg

20usxtj.jpg

I look so evil ::(: i'm honestly not, argh.. i'm ment to be positive about myself lol!

Amiee you don't look evil at all you look so pretty hun x

Pink_Paula

Really? :) i've even considered special eye surgery to make them less evil like lol. It worrys me because my best friend always says you can tell what type of person someone is from there eyes, and well mine look evil IMO but am not evil :( Thank you for liking them though! *hugs*

OMG Aimee you are far from evil, you are one of the sweetest people i have met *hugs* i think your eyes are lovely i mean that! If you had surgery to change them then you wouldn't be you :(

Maya23

Haha, ok this is NOT going to stay up long. Just thought I would give it a try...okay im guessing it won't stay up past an hour! I can't help it :)

sorry...couldn't keep it up, too nervous haha

Last edited:

laurenboborenfefifoforen

Welcome to SPW, you're so pretty ^_^

You're a beauty, I hope you're not regretting now =)

You're a babe, obviously :p Thanks for posting!

You hate all your pictures? Well, if it's the same girl in all the pictures then I like all your pictures! You look lovely \(^o^)/

Thank you :) And rest assured they're all me haha