Girls, fo you care about weight in a guy?

Cryptolysergick

Im just wodnering how many girls care about weight, I mean just chubby, not huge or anything but mild, not skinny or slim though.

IcanDoIt

grumblina said:
Maggie's totally right! I've dated guys that were skeletal all the way up to linebacker type big guys. It's always been who they were that attracts me and not how they look. :) Be yourself, women will like that :)

that is exactly true grumble..

be yourself, even if u have SA..

Fredscars

weight doesnt cast a problem for me, friendship wise..or in the liking the guy...as far as im concerned it isnt important..
i do find however im attracted to really skinny guys, no idea why..its nothing against *weight* personally, i just find most of the guys im attracted to are really thin. Thasts not to say i wont fall in love with someone who isnt, because personality is way more important.

racheH

weight doesnt cast a problem for me, friendship wise..or in the liking the guy...as far as im concerned it isnt important..
i do find however im attracted to really skinny guys, no idea why..its nothing against *weight* personally, i just find most of the guys im attracted to are really thin. Thasts not to say i wont fall in love with someone who isnt, because personality is way more important.
I feel the same way sometimes. I read that girls with that preference have it because on a subconscious level they associate extra thin men with those who've suffered more in life (I guess it goes back to our ancestors), and therefore think they will be more sensitive and understanding to the needs of others. Plus, thin guys tend to produce less of the masculine hormones, which really does make them slightly more sensitive than they might be otherwise. That's not to start suggesting stereotypes, mind you. It's just that even women find that the more muscle they gain, the more traditionally masculine their personality gets because of all the hormones that muscle produces. You have gain loads to really notice it though :)

I also think that the physical features which both men and women are most attracted to tell you something about what that person wants from a relationship. E.g, I used to like big arms on a man more than six pacs and stuff, and I think it was because I felt the need to be both protected and given emotional support, which arms are symbolic of - you know, for big soppy hugs... :wink:

Carina33

I've never found myself caring too much about any guy who was especially fat or especially skinny, but I don't know why I even say it... my preferences have never really meant anything to me in my life. :(

eggbe4thechicken

i am gonna answer this question really honestly. I like guys who are 'chubby'. look at William Petersen (Gil Grissom from CSI) for example, he is the perfect weight imo. Although i know a lot of girls who prefer skinny guys, i don't. i think it's more masculine to not be worrying about what you look like and to be a nice guy. Maybe this is why i prefer it i don't know. Besides there are enough anorexics in the world. Just my opinion :)

eggbe4thechicken

Edith said:
Cryptolysergick said:
Im just wodnering how many girls care about weight, I mean just chubby, not huge or anything but mild, not skinny or slim though.

I prefer a little pudge. Rock hard muscles are a BIG turn off. Brad Pitt may look great, but the thought of snuggling up to him is a bit repulsive.
i totally agree! Here is a tip don't go to the gym, go to McDonalds instead lol!

SocialRetahd

eggbe4thechicken said:
i totally agree! Here is a tip don't go to the gym, go to McDonalds instead lol!

Thats nonsense. My theory is, guy look for an attractive female while females look for the PERFECT guy. And if you fail in one category, you have to makeup in another.

eggbe4thechicken

SocialRetahd said:
eggbe4thechicken said:

Thats nonsense. My theory is, guy look for an attractive female while females look for the PERFECT guy. And if you fail in one category, you have to makeup in another.
I wouldn't have said it if i didn't think it. William Petersen from CSI is a prefect example, he is what i would say was a perfect physique. Also i don't think we look for a perfect guy, it's just someone that interests us. In a way it is kind of the other way around, us girls have to wear make up, have a flat stomach, be flirtatious and shave our legs, etc for a guy to even look at us. It just so happens that there are quite a lot of girls are like that, so it has set a standard, which some of us can't live up to.