Girl i want to forget?

fate12321

Hi people, well theres this girl that liked me, we talked little and also little on facebook, its funny at first i dint like her but as timed passed i started liking her . Anyways she told me that she wasy 14 i was like wtf, im 17 and knew it wouldnt work out plus im scared to start a relation with some one. Ive only went out with some one once and lasted for like a month i dint even like her, she liked me though, and she went up to me we talked an she asked me out, i know im pathetic a girl asking me put instead of me doing it, so yea :kickingmyself:

I was wondering how do i forget this girl?

life is too damn short, that's all i gonna say. if you like her it's complete nonsense to try to forget her :)

This to the nth degree.

I don't find anything wrong with what you've said. A 3 year age difference is nothing. And just because she asked you, doesn't make you pathetic.

fate12321

Actually it does Ill look like a pedopile, anyways i dout ill get her back I had so many opportonities. Dam my shy personality sucks even my friends tell me if i were to talk more i would be a hardcore player

ImNotMyIllness

Actually it does Ill look like a pedopile, anyways i dout ill get her back I had so many opportonities. Dam my shy personality sucks even my friends tell me if i were to talk more i would be a hardcore player

Truth is, you guys are basically the same age. But, it's kind of an awkward age gap (nothing wrong with it) but it's a tough one. It's better to move on. Once you're out of High School it will be even more weird.

Best way to forget a girl, is to find another girl!! Works every time!