getting over someone

filcana

is it unhealthy that i cant get over this guy whom ive only known for a week? its been 2 months...

social_failure

Same thing is happening to me. She talked to me for only about a week, then she got scared of me or something...
It's been a month and a half now, and I still can't get over her. :(

...It probably isn't too healthy, because it's making me really depressed, but I don't really know what to do.

x000x

i've been dealing with this for about 4 months and i don't know what to do, i feel depressed all the time. I sit with this girl during the last 2 periods of the day at school and i talk to her a lot, but the last few days i've been feeling too depressed, anxious, and shy to talk with her.

filcana

social_failure said:
Same thing is happening to me. She talked to me for only about a week, then she got scared of me or something...
It's been a month and a half now, and I still can't get over her. :(

...It probably isn't too healthy, because it's making me really depressed, but I don't really know what to do.

what makes you think you scared her? I think I may have done the same thing..not so much that I was getting too attached but I think I did something that made him think I was playing a game which I wasnt. Come to think of it, he was the sketchy one..

What's your story?

social_failure

filcana said:
what makes you think you scared her?

The last thing she said to me was "Why are you always around me? Kinda fucking creepy..." The awkward silence that came after that nearly put me underground. I had to just turn around and just walk away without saying anything else to her...
It's probably a good thing I walked away, because I think I'd have probably passed out if I stood there any longer. :cry:

I don't think you can get over someone in two weeks, it takes a little more than that. It took me almost 3 years to get over someone who did me wrong because i have a hard time forgetting people. I was devasted and i grew from that and now i could give a FUck about that idiot.

social_failure

Not too much...

Just out of nowhere one day I heard that she liked me, and the next day she started acting really nice towards me. We spent a few lunches talking to each other (actually, she talked, I just listened :wink: ) and we'd talk over msn and things like that. Then I think she realized how screwed up I actually am, and she stopped liking me.

Nothing too special, now that I think about it... but I still miss her for some reason. :?

xSleepy

Hey filcana... I can totally relate to you. I used to be head over heals over someone. Took me a long ass time to get over him. Like it was nuts. Sadly im a crush whore. I just cant help myself.

Ive actually decided that im gonna try my fucking hardest not to like anyone ever again. Cause it just never works out for me. I get depressed and shit. So lame...
:(

But umm, yeah. Give it time. Could be a while though....

filcana

thnx sleeping beauty... im starting to get over it but he's in my mind all the time....i think im headed towards the same road you're on, about not liking anyone at all. it seems easier that way doesnt it?

osse

SleepingBeauty said:
Ive actually decided that im gonna try my fucking hardest not to like anyone ever again. Cause it just never works out for me. I get depressed and shit. So lame... :(

Be careful! It has been 13 years since I loved someone and now I miss that feeling even though nothing happened.