getting irritated in relationship

DeadmanWalking

I guess I could correlate it to living with siblings or roommates. They get angry with each other because they constantly live in close proximity with each other, among other reasons. You're constantly wth him, so, naturally, you're going to get angry with him at times. 'Tis the life of a relationship. But, as you said, you love him. That is the key component to this. Maybe sit down and communicate your feelings to him, so the two of you can reach some sort of compromise. Or seek relationship counseling.

Sacrament

Just communicate with people. We all have pet peeves. You should have told him "shh", but that sort of cute "shh" where the message conveyed is more of a "I'm trying to watch the movie, stop being a brat!" where you both laugh it off.

Bottling up inside will make you burst, and you'll end up insulting someone who doesn't deserve it.

LazyHermitCrab

Thanks for your help you guys. I think i just get irritated or jealous with people who can have fun while i have tried but continue to barely, even somewhat connect with ppl in real life :/