G'day all !

ronja

I'm a newly 'sprung out of the closet' social phobic. Or just kind of. But only to myself and who ever reads this:) Not family or friends, wonder if I will ever be able to talk to them about it...
But for years i think i've known i had this phobia. but just ignored it. So i've just lived semi happily as a 'cave woman' hidding away in my own little world. A couple of times before i've thought about doing something constructive about it, like talking to a doctor or telling someone else about it. but that just gives me wierd anxiety attacs, so I gave up... Now, back on track, I feel the same way. Like its hard to breath, cant sleep, feel dizzy. But i know its just my mind playing tricks on me.
So anyway, signing up on this page is the first step, towards- well i dont know yet... something better i hope.
And I hope to get to know a few other people out there in the world who can relate to this :)

B

Beatrice

Hello and welcome :)

Every forum has its positive and negatives of course, but I've found this site to be very protective of its users, and most people here are very friendly. I've gotten to know some really great people here :)

ronja

thanks for the replies :)
another cave, yes your probably right, but atleast its inhappited with -trolls, other cavemen... or are you just writtings on the wall from long ago ;) wouldn't mind a monster either to keep me company.

Hehehehehehe

And Johannes is the monster that lurks within ;)

shh, don't give my identity away ::(:...i'll go back to eating cookies...wait..

cookie-monster-eating-vegetables-ed-25902783519_xlarge.jpeg