gamma oryzanol

durda_dan

i went from pharmacy to pharmacy in china you don't really need a perscriptino if your a foreigner, they must just assume i don't want to talk to the foriegner, or he's from outside of china he must know what medicine to use.
when i told them about ocd, they all suggested gamma oryzanol, which i believ is an over the counter drug for body building, but it illiviates anxiety, intrusive thouths in OCD and helpd my buddy with depression.
so i started taking it today. my thoughts havn't been here all day. i don't think thats the drug working this fast, maybe i'm just having a good day. but i'll let you know.

Fairy001

Have you checked out any possible side effects with a doctor? Stay safe and I hope it works for you.

Peace

durda_dan

possible side effects are sleepyness, drowsyness, and drymouth
it's natural, made from rice bran oil apparently, makes my anxiety really low, this morning was the first time i woke up with no thought about killing
it was refreshing to wake up like a normal person.

moderator note: social phobia world has been screwing up for me a lot, like this post for example says i cannot post within 30 seconds , but my last post was yesterday. also the site doesn't update itself anymore, it still says the newest post was from like last week