Gamers thread

Blabla..

Is arkham asylum that good , should i go for it ?

I hesitated with borderlands , wasn't that attracted to it , turns out it was one of the best game i have played this year.

Alistair

I'm going to lose countless hours of the next twelve months to Skyrim, Mass Effect 3, and Forza 4.

I'm going to lose it to Mass Effect, unless there is a really good deal for Skyrim I'm going to wait a little bit on that one. Maybe even a Mass Effect deal, but I am planning buying that straight up.

I just hope it comes to Steam.

drganon

I played about 5 minutes of Borderlands and got bored. Ended up returning it to gamefly the same day I got it. And Its not that I don't like action rpgs. I love the mass effect, fallout, dragon age, and elder scroll series, but borderlands didn't do it for me.

U

userremoved

I played about 5 minutes of Borderlands and got bored. Ended up returning it to gamefly the same day I got it. And Its not that I don't like action rpgs. I love the mass effect, fallout, dragon age, and elder scroll series, but borderlands didn't do it for me.

IMO Borderlands is only fun when playing with other people. Otherwise its just you doing pointless World of Warcraft like quests. Ex. You're trying to get information on how to save the world and the informant says "Sure I can give you information to save the world, but I have a pesky rat infestation so I need you to kill 7 of them and while you're at it make me a ham sandwich". After enough of those you tend to forget what the whole story is about x_x

A86

AvP2 from Sierra still seems better to me (thus far) so it would be interesting to try this

MaliceInWickedland

Anyone here ever play Amnesia: The Dark Descent? Now that is one scary freaking game. I remember nearly crapping myself a house of bricks the first time I ran into a Servant Grunt.

holyjizz.jpg

800px-AmnesiaServent.jpg

This just about sums up my reaction:

Holy ****, Amnesia WHAT THE FUUU- (DILDOBITCH) - YouTube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V8k2neQVbko&feature=related

Last edited:

drganon

I was thinking about getting the new deus ex game, but i've heard it has a great emphasis on stealth,something I'm not all that fond of. I liked assassins creed because when all else failed, i could just go stabbing away. I've heard in deus ex however, that going in guns a'blazin just gets you killed.