Gamers thread

U

userremoved

Wahh!
And I only get to watch!

haha ~ maybe I'll be able to purchase a used copy after Christmas?
Then I can do my tri-annual zombie bashing party (all by myself)
Just practicing for the real thing. Like a fire drill but way more fun and you don't have to stand outside in the cold.

Just get on Steam and sweet talk someone into gifting it to you ::p:

Last edited:

Deus_Ex_Lemur

Just get on Steam and sweet talk someone into gifting it you to ::p:

Steam is great! oh and hhey Pips; you got the best name on the forums and I'm sure you are a frakin' awesome gamer and seriously - am in awe of your skillz and knowledge and wish I had half the cool factor you do.

(now buy me a game?) :D

U

userremoved

Steam is great! oh and hhey Pips; you got the best name on the forums and I'm sure you are a frakin' awesome gamer and seriously - am in awe of your skillz and knowledge and wish I had half the cool factor you do.

(now buy me a game?) :D

For a second that almost worked, but then my common sense started tingling o.o

drganon

Meh, just looks like left 4 dead on an island instead of a city or whatever. I got bored of that game pretty quickly,so I'll probably just skip dead island.

Invisibleman

Dead Island 0_o *twitches uncontrollably* I honestly forgot about it for a while until a few minutes ago and my god I cant wait! *puts on camoflage headband*

da_illest101

I think i'll buy deus ex when it's dirt cheap, I don't have money right now and there is other games i'm more looking forward to

U

userremoved

I went ahead and reserved Dead Island. Not sure what Im thinking, knowing my history and how I feel about the undead. Oh well, here come the nightmares :S

U

userremoved

My friend has been trying to convince me for a loooong time. Wants me to play Dead Space too.... I told him fine but hes gonna have to deal with me looking like this afterwards.

christopher_lloyd_2010_03.jpg