Fuck it!!!!!!!!!

Jackie

Does anyone have a favorite saying. Mine is, "Fuck it". Who gives a fuck of what people think about you. We only get one life. Why are we wasting our life being afraid. We can talk! Think about a person who you feel comfortable talking to( for me its my sister) and imagine every person that your afraid to talk to is that person. It sometimes helps me. Look fear in the face! because you gain strength, courage, and confidence with every expirence where you look fear in the face. Live your life. Thinking about my future and dreams really helps me live life to the fullest, I think about traveling the world living in NY, finding my soulmate, being a journalist. What would you do if you lived your life to the fullest? One day I know I will get over this.I believe everyone can too. We will get over it, you just have to believe in yourself. Have faith. You have to take action, get some help. You make yourself feel the way that you want to feel. No one is making you anxious, stupid, or fearful......you are. You control you mind.

Scottish_Player

That was some encouraging words there :D

I dont realy like to live out my dreams in my head,because then when i come back to reality it hurts that those dreams are so far away and i may not ever get to live them out,but at the same time my dreams are what i live for and what keeps me going,that someday i may meet my soul mate and things would all be diffrent.

Like Matcat sayed in his diary (hope you dont mind me mentioning it Madcat) if i had a gf or soul mate what ever you want to call it i think that she could help me over come this problem because i would then have someone to overcome the problem for other than myself.

As for the favoritye sayin mines is "tommorow is another day" and i live in the hope that tommorow will somehow be diffrent from yesterday :)

SingaporeGuy

Jackie said:
Does anyone have a favorite saying. Mine is, "Fuck it". Who gives a fuck of what people think about you. We only get one life. Why are we wasting our life being afraid. We can talk! Think about a person who you feel comfortable talking to( for me its my sister) and imagine every person that your afraid to talk to is that person. It sometimes helps me. Look fear in the face! because you gain strength, courage, and confidence with every expirence where you look fear in the face. Live your life. Thinking about my future and dreams really helps me live life to the fullest, I think about traveling the world living in NY, finding my soulmate, being a journalist. What would you do if you lived your life to the fullest? One day I know I will get over this.I believe everyone can too. We will get over it, you just have to believe in yourself. Have faith. You have to take action, get some help. You make yourself feel the way that you want to feel. No one is making you anxious, stupid, or fearful......you are. You control you mind.

yay!

thats one of the ways of SA elimination.

im with u all the way!

Remus

Staff member
I heard one off BBC TVs the royle family that I like

Jim Royle farts and his son in law say

'god Jim, you need raking out' :lol:

so if anyone guffs near me, thats what I say :p

Horatio

Although I dont have a phrase that sums it all up as effectively as "fuck it", I do have an appropriate quote.

"Trying is the first step to failure" - H. Simpson

Very appropriate for people who dont understand socialphobia who think that if you continually try to make friends, try to get a girlfriend, try to get invited to parties etc that it will eventually happen.

I feel insulted when people tell me to try harder, what do they think Ive been doing for the last ten years? Sucking lemons?

annie

Great positive post from you jackie. You have a great attitude :)

My favourite saying of late to people who get in my face is:
"build a bridge and get over it"

and if someone says something amusing:
'get out of town"

annie :wink: