Friends

lily

Why are they so hard to find? I mean, it's harder to find when you have social anxiety/phobia but among us who have mental health issues it's hard to find matches after all these years, it's ridiculous. I think they're mostly in Colleges. That's when people initiated with me but that's when I was too anxious and didn't value friendship or wasn't looking for one.

Sammie_Kay

I wish I knew. I guess for us it is harder for us to understand. I dont keep friends cause I never want to hang out. I also struggle with knowing what to say and hold conversations. I will be your friend. I have been enjoying our interactions on here!

lily

Sure, thanks! it's ok, if we have nothing to talk about then we will pause, but I do have things to talk about. You can even talk about nothing much, it doesn't matter to me! feel free, talk about whatever you feel like or whatever comes up.

Last edited:

Sammie_Kay

it's ok, if we have nothing to talk about then we will pause, but I do have things to talk about. You can even talk about nothing much, it doesn't matter to me! feel free, talk about whatever you feel like or whatever comes up.
🙂

lily

also by searching. This place has been a god send. I love having a place to turn to when I am feeling so lonely
You're not alone. I also feel lonely currently. I'm glad you like it here. it's nice to see you around too