Free OCD Help

Daisy Smith

Hi, my name is Frank Prather and I'm a casting producer for A&E's hit series Obsessed. In case you're unfamiliar with the show, it's a documentary style program that follows the treatment of patients battling OCD. We are looking for participants who really need help and are seeking Cognitive Behavioral Therapy to assist them in regaining control of their lives. If a person is cast they receive 16 weeks of treatment, at no expense, from experts in the field. The most important thing to note is that the show is not exploitative or sensationalized, rather we follow the persons treatment and hopefully their ultimate success. Season One saw 18 of 22 participants successful with their treatment while all 22 agreed that going on the show was a great experience.

I'm reaching out to you because we are looking to potential participants for the new season. I understand that you can't give out any information about your members but perhaps you could pass along ours if you know anyone who might be interested.

You can pass along my email or telephone number to anyone you think appropriate or feel free to contact me yourself with any questions. Either way, I appreciate your time.

Thank you,

--
Frank Prather
Casting Producer
Tijuana Entertainment
Office: 310-606-8247
Email: [email protected]