Frankly, going on facebook breaks my heart

noaalessi

Hi TreeBones

I know how you feel, but the only thing I can point out right now is that seeing life pass you by on Facebook whether it's good or bad posts only feeds the sadness even more. The clock is ticking, and there are no time machines. Life goes by very fast in fact, and I can only say that you only have this very moment to make a change in your life.

I guess what I'm trying to say is, use the time that you have, and make an effort to change the situation you're in. NEVER give up on a better life and better relationships because they're the most important things you can have in life, and they'll bring you the highest and purest happiness there is.

Have a great weekend! :)

TreeBones

I guess what I'm trying to say is, use the time that you have, and make an effort to change the situation you're in. NEVER give up on a better life and better relationships because they're the most important things you can have in life, and they'll bring you the highest and purest happiness there is.

Have a great weekend! :)

yes, I must agree. thank you :]

LazyHermitCrab

If you don't use your facebook ever of coarse it's not going to "look happy". You shouldn't keep closing your account even if there's not much activity on it. Post videos you like, etc. :)

Biev

I've never felt that I had to look happy on FB, or that people were trying to put on a show. For me FB is stressful, but that's because I use it mostly to share petitions and articles about issues that are important to me. I want to do my part, and I feel guilty if I don't stay up to date on these issues, but so much is wrong with the world and I can't handle being reminded of it every minute. As for the rest, I prefer to post in forums where I don't have to worry about boring people with details of my life, as long as they are in the appropriate thread.

Fighter86

The reason I don't have facebook and never will. I don't have a life, so no point rubbing salt into a wound by having facebook. Probably no one to add too, I stopped talking to my last friend 9 years ago. How time flies...

S_Spartan

My advice is that unless you are flying high in life just stay away from Facebook for your own mental health. That is what I do. I stay far away from it.
I had a guy tell me recently that he has 250 friends on Facebook. I asked him what he got out of that? Invites to parties? Opportunities? His reply was "no".