Forum fighting

Pea ur just like me

Wow Pea! After taking a good read at this post i am very happy and chuffed that someone else is the same as me in that they have an opinion and will state it no matter what. I totally agree with you Pea, people should be allowed to stand up for themselves and i think there should be a special section just for people to rant, i think its a brilliant idea. Also i really admired the fact that you hung on in there even as noone who replied really agreed with you in that post. Well, i, for one totally agree with you.

What i hate with these forums is, they are all full of people kissin ass and if someone comes along with their own opinion and their own minds, and if they dont agree with everybody else, that person gets pushed out and probably banned from the site. It happened to me with the last site i went on, all because i had an opinion and i dont like kissing ass. I wouldent worry about the fact that you got banned from sa uk, its all the same ting, they should be more people like us who are strong individuals. I suppose most people hate people like me and you, but hey, im fiery and feisty and i wont follow the crowd. Stay as you are Pea, youve only got your own opinions and theres nothing wrong with that. Pea, you rock mate! Hope to keep seeing you around on here.

From Notorious Kandikane

Remus

Staff member
anyone can argue thier case here, but a forum for people to insult each other isnt what this place is about, you can find that plenty other places on the net

if someone disgrees with you fine, insulting them for not having the same viewpoint is the problem, I aont seen much brownosing here, seen people have alot of disagreements (take religious threads for instance)

Theres been plenty of brown nosing on here. But i never meant a forum to insult, i meant a forum to debate and rant but not exactly to insult. If people want to insult each other then they should keep it to private messages, then no one will get upset, cause a big scene, and it will all be kept simple ting.

Chilling__Echo

i don't think alot of people are capable of ranting without insulting. i can't even think of an example. just by you saying that alot of people around here brown nosing just insults the forum as a whole.

Yes there has been some brown nosing on here chilling echo. And it isnt helped when moderators on this site have their faveourites.