Flu and worsening HH

Knickerless

I have noticed this before and it one of the reasons I keep questioning the real reason behind my HH. The last few days I have had a cough, cold, headache, temperature etc and have literally not stopped sweating. It's like my immune system is in overdrive and a whole other level of sweating has taken over. I am still convinced the the cause of my generalised HH is some sort of infection/disruption my body has never managed to shake. It's why, one day, I hope I get so bad they have no choice but to put me in a hospital bed until they find out what is going on.

deadwetter

I totally agree. When I'm sick my HH kicks into overdrive. I have always felt there is an underlying reason for my HH. Like you said, most likely a low grade infection of some kind that comes and goes but is always present in the bloodstream. I've retraced my steps over the years and brainstormed about what might have caused it. I have a few theories but of course there are no definitive answers. If I had to guess I'd say the virus/bacteria is similar to fybromyalgia or anemia.....disorders with real symptoms and consequences but with very few explanations. Anyway, I hope you feel better and your flu runs its' course soon. Try rest, Gatorade, and wonton soup. Works for me :)

Stuckwithme

I agree. I am sick right now and I sweat like crazy, in a way I usually dont. On my back and ass and forehead. But I personally dont think HH is caused by an infection or anything like that. I think most people sweat more when they are sick. It's part of the system to fight infection and also you get more fatigued and so you sweat more.

Aussie_Lad

Yeah it's perfectly natural. Your body often trys to fight illness with fever, and fever will raise the body temp, and because of the higher temperatures, you start to sweat to keep your temperature under control.

driping jon

hi knickerless ,i find if i get anything like a cold it stops the probe tabs working ,and its back to sweating again,

Stuckwithme

This thing is genetical. You pass it on to your kids. It's not an infection. It's most likely your sympathetic nervous system working on overdrive. It's a goddamn terrible thing to be suffering from and one can only hope there will be a cure in the future. I dont think a cure will come from Botox or Robinul kind of drugs, but something that fights the real issue, a medicine that will halt the signals in the nervous system chain.