First post!

Everett

Hello peoples, how're y'all? I think my problems can be traced back to the fact that I've become addicted to living like a hermit a year ago when I first started college. I knew people and I was fine with social interaction, but I didn't give a rat's ass about keeping in touch with any of them, so I was known as 'the rare Pokemon'. Ironically, I kept in touch with my friends back home, but when I came back, it felt as if I had become a different person; I contradicted myself often, I felt like I don't know who I really am, and I just wanted to shut myself in. When I transferred to the college of my choosing, things got a little better, but I'm still struggling. I joined a fraternity to widen my social circle and to socialize en-masse with other fraternities/sororities, but I realized that I didn't really care for getting to know people and I think my apathy has gotten to the point where I can't remember people I meet. Lately, my social anxiety has taken a turn for the worse; instead of feeling anxiety when I think about my social interactions, I am starting to feel anger towards myself, which has gotten to the point where I actually cracked my car windshield by punching it. After that incident, I realized that I really needed to keep my anger in check so I haven't been channeling my anger through my fists anymore, but the anger still flares up from time to time.

JuiceB

Lately, my social anxiety has taken a turn for the worse; instead of feeling anxiety when I think about my social interactions, I am starting to feel anger towards myself, which has gotten to the point where I actually cracked my car windshield by punching it. After that incident, I realized that I really needed to keep my anger in check so I haven't been channeling my anger through my fists anymore, but the anger still flares up from time to time.
I been there myself Everett. Not too long ago I completely trashed my blu-ray player for no real reason. At the time I was thinking about all the people I saw throughout the day that were living completely normal lives and for a moment I snapped. It happen sometimes just don't take it out on yourself.

Everett

I been there myself Everett. Not too long ago I completely trashed my blu-ray player for no real reason. At the time I was thinking about all the people I saw throughout the day that were living completely normal lives and for a moment I snapped. It happen sometimes just don't take it out on yourself.

I know that the reasons for my anger SHOULDN'T make me angry at all, but it's something that I have very little control over. If I try to make myself angry by thinking about what got me so unreasonably angry in the first place, it won't work; I feel that my anger just comes and goes spontaneously.

recluse

If it wasn't for the exercise like cycling which i do i would be much angrier. I remember missing a week of exercise and i was a horrible person to be around.