finally.. a small step

Why

this post is just to say what happened today cause no1 in real life would care lol

so in my art class, theres been this cute girl that I;ve been eyeing for 5 weeks now (so long zzzz) and shes been doing the same (i think) but we never approached each other to talk. So today, thankfully we went outside to draw stuff and i took the courage to sit next to her. The first hour or so, i noticed she was somehwat talkative with the other girls around us but not with me :C. In my mind, i was forcin myself to think of things to say to her while i sorta eavesdropped on her conversations. So finally after an eternity, i finally asked her where she was from since i heard her talk about her highschool life. After that, things became soooo easy to talk about with her. Unfortunately i forgot to ask for her name and give her mine but maybe thursday we will talk again.

i think the hardest step for me is to initiate convos, once i have a reason or motive to talk with some1, its so much easier.

just wanted to let that out, i know this is sad that i even mention this but... my life is sooo dull rite now.::(:

Nack

Banned
I need an opening with my girl, i missed a chance but i still have like 8-9 weeks to get to know her...

reslo

awww that's cute. it's good! (you can easily go months & years without ever talking to someone, even though you really want to.) the journey of a 1000 miles begins with a single step. you did it and you survived! good on ya!

Honda

It quite difficult to approach girls IMHO, just point, shoot and you might hit i guess... Congrats lad really happy 4 u..