Feelings help

OCDd

I have ocd, so im not sure if this has anything to do with it but i was wondering if anyone else can do this. I have this weird ability to trigger feelings that are brought on by memories, colors, sounds. Its weird but lets say im in my house, i can remember a movie that takes place in the snow and i just let memories flow of snow and they are very very vivid. sometimes it will even like change my temperature. That was just an example but im not really good at describing it. I can also bring back other memories that are very unique like video games or movies and they just bring that feeling back into my body. They are not scary feelings or memories they are just kind of distant but its weird that i can control them. Ive had this for years though. Thanks for your time and anyone else ever had this?

laure15

You probably have a very vivid imagination. I can relate. Sometimes, my memories can seem so real that I actually felt the emotions that I had at that time. Do you daydream? I do, and my daydreams can feel very real.

OCDd

yea, well sort of i cant do it anymore and what sucks is because my ocd has gotten worse i now worry about mentally contaminating. It is taking time to get it healed though. so i worry about mentally contaminating color, words, memories, thoughts, and images. so i havent triggered one of these in a while because i dont want to contaminate it. thanks for responding :)