Feeling stuck?

Shy_Gurl2007

I have been unemployed since the end of January. Trying to find a new job has been hopeless. I graduated with an Associate's degree last year. The one job I actually had in my field was an Administrative Assistant position at a grocery store. I actually thought I was doing a great job, but no the b**** fired me after one week! Then I jumped right into a retail job that I hated since day one, and got fired from that one.

Those experiences have taken major shots to my confidence and self esteem. I honestly don't know where to go from here. I'm 21, I'm still young, but I'm not where I want to be. I still live at home with no license, and a sporadic job history. My boyfriend thinks I should go to a university, but I just can't handle the huge classes and presentations. My last college was a community college, and it still was horrible to get through it. I've been thinking about taking online Medical Coding classes thoruhg a local university.

What do you guys think I should do? I am really confused. Thanks so much for reading! :)

Kat

I, know what you mean about those retail jobs I have had a few – pure nightmare!

I, have seen on the internet a few virtual assistant (secretary) type positions available and it’s something you can do from home for companies. I know you have to be careful with work at home stuff but there’s probably a few legitimate ones. You could try doing a search into virtual assistant.

Medical transcriptionist is another one you can do from home. Sometimes, if you ask the companies with these types of jobs and data entry work, they will let you do it from home.

Best of luck!