Feeling sad after a webcam relationship ends - and surprised by the feelings

mrb

hmmmm i was on some web site cant remember what site is was now ... anyway you post your pic and im not kidding you my comp had tons of e mails from girls from Thailand .. and the Philippines .. one girl who was only 20 kept e mailing all the time wanting to contact me .. wanting my address .. wanting me to ring her :eek: so i said hi to her .. funny thing was in 1 week she was saying you want to meet maybe marry me .. you look after my family i be good wife :eek: she was lovely i admit ... but i took it no further and just came off the site .... :rolleyes: oh yea i remember the site name now it was called tagged ... my mate gary batey tagged me so i joined it ..

Last edited:

JJLT

hmmmm i was on some web site cant remember what site is was now ... anyway you post your pic and im not kidding you my comp had tons of e mails from girls from Thailand .. and the Philippines .. one girl who was only 20 kept e mailing all the time wanting to contact me .. wanting my address .. wanting me to ring her :eek: so i said hi to her .. funny thing was in 1 week she was saying you want to meet maybe marry me .. you look after my family i be good wife :eek: she was lovely i admit ... but i took it no further and just came off the site .... :rolleyes: oh yea i remember the site name now it was called tagged ... my mate gary batey tagged me so i joined it ..

Read one of my previous responses on page 1 of this thread.

mrb

Read one of my previous responses on page 1 of this thread.

ok just read it ... i wasnt hinting the girl you were chatting with was like that just my own story of what happend to me lol :) i do wonder what happend to that girl .... i hope she found someone nice who treated her well ....

Last edited: