Feeling old..

Weirdo

Damn, I'll be only 19 in a couple of days but I already feel like an old man.
My energy is so low that, even if I only have to take a 10 minute walk to the grocery store and back, I consider the entire day tough. Can you believe it? Most people go at least for a couple of hours outside every day and I whine about having to go for 20 minutes.

Tomorrow I'll have to cut the lawn, which I was told to do 3 days ago... I feel like the laziest person under the sun.

I also feel lazy to talk...but it's not my fault...uttering a sentence is as exhausting as doing a push-up or something..

And the worst part is...during the last 2 and a half months I've been outside the house for a total of, let's say...20 hours? And I don't even mind. Top that.
(excuse the structure of this post, it's very late here, my eyes are closing..)

chris11

Hey. I understand your position as I was once in that situation myself. Even now, I feel like I'm getting old, but I think that's fine. The longer you live, the more oportunity you have to learn interesting things and experiance. Anyways, you just have to accept that you're aging...

As to your energy levels, you might consider actually trying to exercise since exercising will increase your energy levels. In fact, according to some studies, those who exercised for a mere 19 day period (every day, walking for about 1 hour), improved their scores on a cogntive test by up to 20%, which is HUGE... Anouther thing that you might try doing is to consult your physician about the possibility of depression: extreemly low energy levels one of the most common symptoms. Most likly, your physician will try to prescribe you some medication. If he does, do take it, it might not work immeditly, and may have some side effects, but once you find the right medication (and it starts working), you'll experiance some relief...

Good luck.