feeling hopeless?

hardy

This is for whoever feeling utterly hopeless. please please read on.

Okay , i was feeling hopeless . I was thinking suicide. Medication helped a bit but not good enough to live around people. Anxiety, panic gripped my life. I was doing okay last year...but i stopped meditating for some reason and i felt like really hopeless.

The only thing that keeps me going now is learning and doing Buddha's meditation daily. Please do it, this seems the only thing that has helped me survive in really hopeless situations. Its a technique to develop your mind. please google it...u might want to google vipassana.

I feel okay now compared to really hopeless. I can survive with people...the anxiety, panic don't hurt me that much. It's learning to be aware. If it can help me, it can help anyone....

Last edited:

da_illest101

This is for whoever feeling utterly hopeless. please please read on.

Okay , i was feeling hopeless . I was thinking suicide. Medication helped a bit but not good enough to live around people. Anxiety, panic gripped my life. I was doing okay last year...but i stopped meditating for some reason and i felt like really hopeless.

The only thing that keeps me going now is learning and doing Buddha's meditation daily. Please do it, this seems the only thing that has helped me survive in really hopeless situations. Its a technique to develop your mind. please google it...u might want to google vipassana.

I feel okay now compared to really hopeless.

I was researching about Buddhism two days ago, and I liked what I found out. Do you have a link about the meditation that you are doing?

hardy

yes...google "vipassana as taught by s.n. Goenka". I learned it and find it very very useful in living with my anxiety,panic etc.

you can start by reading an article by this vipassana teacher....google : "art of living by s.n.goenka"

best wishes

Last edited: