Feelin crap

stardog

so last night I went out properly for first time ever, some people at work arranged to take me out for my 18th, anyway ended up getting totally ratassed, having a really good time and getting to know everyone really well. Well I come in to work today and I was just totally silent again (back to normal), and got really depressed. It was like putting back on the chains and shackles again. Also everyone was talking about going out again this Friday (when I'm working) cause they had a really good time last night. :(

How am I ever gonna get out of this...When I went to the doctor before about getting CBT, I was turned away. What the fuck else can I do? I'm gonna be like this forever, what the hell is the point?? The only way I can relax is getting blind drunk? I'm gonna grow up a stressed, ill, neurotic old man. I just wanna be easy going, like everyone else is

I don't even know what I'm trying to say. I'm just frustrated, depressed and confused. I get so attatched to people as well, and they don't even know it. I'm going to Japan next month and I might never see any of these people again. And they think I don't care, but I do. :cry:

aargh im just feeling so emotional right now, my head feels like its gonna explode. And I'm a guy, so I shouldnt feel like this. Maybe I don't have enogh testosterone or something

SadSmile

how about telling them you feel bad because you will work on that day?
just show your feelings, i guess you cant do nothing about the party but just try to mention it to them
or to someone that you feel more comfortable with

do they know you go to japan? tell them you'll miss them
why wont you come back?

well dont feel bad, men can feel depressed too.
dont add other bad things it will only make you feel worse.

i hope you'll feel better :D

Richey

you have no reason to feel depressed after all you mentioned that you enjoyed the night, that will boost your confidence

rko74

night out

Dont be so hard on yourself, hell i couldnt even imagine doing what you did lol.My social phobia is worse than yours, i dont even have a job and im 33 :( Be proud of the things you can do.Sorry if i sound preachy or anything.

stardog

Cheers guys, I think I need proper help tho, Im gonna go see a doctor tomorrow hopefully. I think I'm pretty depressed, and I don't want to waste the rest of my life being like this

Quixote

stardog said:
I don't even know what I'm trying to say. I'm just frustrated, depressed and confused. I get so attatched to people as well, and they don't even know it. I'm going to Japan next month and I might never see any of these people again. And they think I don't care, but I do. :cry:

I know exactly how you feel, it always makes me depressed when I happen to experience some social life because I know it's going to be over soon and I will fall back into my usual loneliness. I get used to it, and then maybe after months I am invited somewhere and have a bit of fun and social contact, after which loneliness feels much worse.

Oh and I also tend to get attached to people while they probably think I can't care less about them. But this you can fix, with some effort.