Feel Like S**t

DukeOtakuNukem

Just yesterday, I have been blocked by yet another Japanese language partner. This shit has become so bad that I deleted my language-exchanges.org account, since I have had complete shitty luck trying to communicate with Japanese people; I am mainly unable to meet with them online, because of either time zone differences, or simply misunderstandings from a conversation before, and I can't even find any people that like video games, so who makes the games I like then??? Do any Japanese people enjoy Final Fantasy?? Do the Japanese create anything emotional with a deep story like certain shows or games I've been playing or have I been incredibly high from being in a room full of paint all day?? I don't understand anything at all anymore. I've never had such emotion-less, cold-blooded experiences with these "language partners" online, maybe I'm looking in the wrong places, or I'm just a ****ing retard who can't interact with people normally because of my autism, who knows at this point? I do apologize for creating such a cynical post, I feel hopeless, and don't know what to do or turn. I guess the saying goes, "You can't please everyone", but in this case, I can't please anyone, or am I just looking in the wrong places again?

Last edited:

JesterDolls

Just yesterday, I have been blocked by yet another Japanese language partner. This shit has become so bad that I deleted my language-exchanges.org account, since I have had complete shitty luck trying to communicate with Japanese people; I am mainly unable to meet with them online, because of either time zone differences, or simply misunderstandings from a conversation before, and I can't even find any people that like video games, so who makes the games I like then??? Do any Japanese people enjoy Final Fantasy?? Do the Japanese create anything emotional with a deep story like certain shows or games I've been playing or have I been incredibly high from being in a room full of paint all day?? I don't understand anything at all anymore. I've never had such emotion-less, cold-blooded experiences with these "language partners" online, maybe I'm looking in the wrong places, or I'm just a ****ing retard who can't interact with people normally because of my autism, who knows at this point? I do apologize for creating such a cynical post, I feel hopeless, and don't know what to do or turn. I guess the saying goes, "You can't please everyone", but in this case, I can't please anyone, or am I just looking in the wrong places again?
Well, I'm not Japanese, but I like video games. Sadly the only Final Fantasy video game I actually played with FFVII: Crisis Core. I saw the FFVII movie too. I Love Kingdom Hearts and I have the first Animal Crossing. And the Japanese do create some pretty heavy stuff. What certain shows and games do you mean? Thats all. Feel free to talk to me if you like.:)

Remus

Staff member
I've met three Japanese people IRL and they were all warm, softly spoken and friendly. Maybe you got a few bad eggs?

DukeOtakuNukem

Thank you for the replies. Perhaps I have just had terrible luck communicating, and having autism sure as hell doesn't help, as I have far too many awkward pauses during conversations and don't log in often at all as a result of being blocked, but I guess I can just try local meetups and see how they work...