Feel like my skull is crushing my brain... Anyone else?

Bo592

I've had sinus infections before, and they are terrible, but this feels different. I experience acute pain with sinus infections; my regular headaches are a more of a dull pain. My forehead feels sore all the time. It gets worse with increased worry or mental activity. When my headaches get really bad so does the mental confusion or mind fog. Feels more like my brain is underwater than fog. Sometimes i experience whats called aboulia which is when you lose the ability to make decisions. My recall is that of an elderly man. It's not that i have a bad memory, it just takes me longer to reconstruct (recall) memories than most people. I've had people often ask me if I smoke a lot of pot, which I don't at all. I'm not a perma-stoner! Needless to say this makes socializing rather challenging... I think it's safe to say there is something wrong with my prefrontal cortex...
Do you have problems with sleep ? I felt like I had this problem when I did not sleep much. Then I started making myself sleep more then it went away. I still get this feeling on days that I don`t get very much sleep.