Feel like I don't fit in anywhere.

jadedd

this is me exactly as well

growing up i was always part of the "cool" crowd.. had so many friends and went out everyday afterschool and to all the partys on the weekend... then i got into heavy drugs for 3 years with a few people and all my other friends moved on and disowned me now I have only had one friend for the past 3 years.

We dont really talk anymore and we certainly don't hang out. I fear shes drifted away from me because of my OCD and SA but who knows.

Life gets so lonley these days and I wonder if I will ever have a friend again. I can't imagine living my whole life ahead of me without any friends but the way its going thats how its gonna be.

Last edited:
B

beeper

I'm too educated for "simple people" but not educated enough for the "snobs". I'ts like i'm designed to be an individual, and so its tough to get along with others.

oo i feel like that too. too smart for simple people but not pedigreed enough for snobs

under repair

i was taking some classes earlier this year, not really knowing what to expect. i assumed it would be different from high school and it was in some ways but it was no different in the sense that i felt completely alone.

my uncle was in some of my classes and the fact that he was a bit of an offbeat person himself seemed to keep people at a distance. in my english class the teacher assinghned group work ( which i despise ) and i just sat there. i looked around the room to see if there was anyone left but all i saw was this fat chick staring at me with this ****ing grin on her face as if she was laughing at the one kid without a partner. i went home that night and droped the class.

there were a few people that i spoke to but as soon as the conversations began i desperately wanted them to end. i never know what to say...in any situation...and its effecting my relationship with my family at this point. i get these looks some times, and i can only guess as to what their thinking. " weird mother f*****. " is probably the gist. im catching my family giving me these same looks. where DO i fit in if not with my family?