Feel like dying

cadaver_

I can't connect with anyone it seems. I have NO interest in anything anymore. No hobbies, nothing. How can I look forward to meeting someone when I know we'll have nothing in common. Ever. Death looks better everyday.

Infected_Malignity

I hear ya, bro! quit trying so hard to connect with people. just be you, let them do the work. keep an open heart and they'll gravitate toward you. and if not... fuck it. be your own best friend!

billy

Yeah im 17 now havent been in school since 13 due to sa. Ive lost pretty much the most imporant socializing years of my life. no interest,hobbies, im as fun as a wall:( death looks great...

Rodox

I know what you feel,I feel the same,no matter what side of the world I am ,I always get told what a freak I am,if it wasnt for my family, I dont think I would be here now.

faithnomore

Banned
cadaver_ said:
I can't connect with anyone it seems. I have NO interest in anything anymore. No hobbies, nothing. How can I look forward to meeting someone when I know we'll have nothing in common. Ever. Death looks better everyday.

I think its depression. I've felt awful because i haven't properly connected with many people. It seems as if everyone else is on a different wavelength, or just doesn't care what i think.

You need to find people you can trust/depend on. It doesn't matter how long it takes for you to do this.

For now maybe you might be able to relate to someone on these forums....good luck to you though, because i haven't so far. :? Its not much different to real life society, its just with judgement removed. Which means i'm totally ignored. In fact, it's like talking to a brick wall!

recluse

I know how you feel, even my hobbies feel like a chore rather than an enjoyment, work is even worse!

Richey

Walk around with delusions of grander and perhaps adopt different character mindsets.. try it, and yeh ok technically its dishonest to act this way but you don't have to take it to extreme levels, film actors do this all the time as do musicians in their styles of playing they adapt off of their influences ..

the other day i walked into basketball practice pretending i was a modern day michael jordan and i ended up playing a cracking game, so it worked albeit fleetingly, ya know... i got home and had to sit through the crusifying big brother finale as i walked in half way through doctor who was on and i had to sit through BB08

i wanted to shoot myself in the head ..

Helyna

Lack of interest in anything is a strong sign of depression. It definitely sounds like you have it. Go to the doctor and find out. Trust me, feeling like you want to die is not healthy.

cadaver_

Helyna said:
Lack of interest in anything is a strong sign of depression. It definitely sounds like you have it. Go to the doctor and find out. Trust me, feeling like you want to die is not healthy.

Actually, I've never really had an interest in anything since adulthood (i'm 32 now). Just watch movies, read, go online. Everything I do is solitary. Too shy to get involved. I'm too embarassed to meet people while having only those interests. It just screams LOSER. Most normal people have interests that are a lot more "social".

So BORED with life now. All i do lately is sleep (to escape reality) and read anything i can get my hands on regarding suicide. Makes me feel better which i know can't be a good thing. Can't see me being alive next year.

Helyna

Actually, I've never really had an interest in anything since adulthood (i'm 32 now).

That doesn't mean you haven't been depressed this whole time.
I tell everyone to get help, but I mean it. You should at least try talking to a doctor. Things can be fixed.