Feel invisible most of the time..

When I go to school, mall, places with teenagers, even in my own family. When I talk it's just like I can't get anybody interested. When I start talking to people, the only reason they're talking to me is for pity. I'm usually the one trying to get one-on-one conversations going.

When people start taking a liking into me, I care way too much. I just HATE it. For once I wish I didn't care what people think. People give dirty looks and stand up for themselves all the time. But I just can't.

I'm a major pushover as well. Right now I'm in High School, and barely anyone ever walks up to me or tries to get conversations going. I usually walk up to them, but there's no everlasting friendship instored. I don't know why but whenever I see a bunch of friends together I just get majorly jealous.

Thelema

Walking up to people and starting the conversation is half the battle. One of the stupid things about life is people aren't always on the look out for friends and won't make the effort to make new ones, unless the other person does it first. Don't take it personally.

Just keep yourself out there talking to people and trying to make friends. It will pay off for sure. High school is a good time to make new ones.

recluse

Me too! I have always had trouble getting people to take notice of me. I sometimes have to shout to get my parents to listen to me. Also when I used to go to resaturants with friends they didn't really take an interest in what I wanted to say and carried on with their conversations.