Fed up with shouting in loud bars...

steviegerrard489

..I'm sure I've said this before and many others also but..

..I'm increasingly growing fed up with having to have shouting matches with drunk women in bars all my life. It seems that this is all London women want to do: get drunk in bars.

I can't see myself getting anywhere in these situations and have no idea where to turn!

I'm not anti-alcohol or a square but there must be better ways to find prospective girlfriends..

Richey

You can have fun and meet people anywhere, you meet people when you least expect it if your out and aout enough and generally its not nightclubs, for me its been at music concerts, people have similar interests ..easy to make friends ..at the shops of all places ..ive talked to a few people there ..school, work, being introduced to a friend of a friend ..restaurants, sporting clubs, the park ..wherever..

Nightclubs arn't the only places you can go to meet people, i personally don't enjoy nightclubs because its not a relaxed environment to me, its very intense and people go to show off and i feel alot of pressure to live up to other people in that environment, i dont even really enjoy dancing, i dance casually if i go with people but really i'd rather be somewhere else unless they play an awsome song which rarely they do ..

in terms of talking to people in nightclubs and getting drunk, i find that i just lose control intoxicated very easily that i end up looking silly, because what happens is i cant walk properly and i'm unfocussed ..yeh i definately feel more happy and less self conscious, its like playing with fire as it can go wrong, even if im positive i dont generally enjoy nightclubs ..its for people who can hook line and sinker charm the pants off people, because i dont see why people go to only drink as prices for beer and spirits are twice as much as at your local liquor store..