Favorite tv shows

marc72

Im trying see what are your favorite Tv shows.

My favorite are wide range type of shows

Trailer Park Boys -from Canada funny mockumentary
Curb Your Enthusiasm-from the creator of Seinfeld

old shows like Taxi, Cheers, Jeffersons

My old time Favorite SanFord and Son in the 70's. For a short span it was one of the funniest shows the relationship between the son and father hilarious. Actually the original show was from England.

I like some of the reality shows but some are not worth it but that is just me.

Cryptolysergick

Hmm, i never really watch TV, I liek wathcing it aorund halloween, so I dont really have a fav show, when I do watch it I watch IFC seldomly

marc72

yep me too

I am a big IFC fan and sundance channel fan myself.
I always try to see whats on those two channels at night. most of the movies i lkie or style wise i tend to go with those two channels. i dont have other cable ....wish i can rent more cool flicks.

Chilling__Echo

FAMILY GUY! and the Real World, Trading Spaces, A Makeover Story, House, but the last four i only catch occasionally unfortunately.

maggie

Law and Order....CSI.....i like shows that really make me have to think....and forget about everything else for a short while :wink:

black_mamba

Hmm never really liked tv shows much, guess anything thats on at the time and manages to cheer me up is kewl. So mainly cartoons then.

Oh no wait, scrapheap challenge is good = (making machines out of scrap bits if ya don't know it).

Drella

THE STATE Best show ever on television. When "Stella" begins, I'm sure it'll be a new favorite of mine, seeing that the comedy trio were all members of "The State" (and I love their film shorts) ..as were members of "Reno 911!"
honorable mentions to:
The Adventures of Pete and Pete.
Family Guy
Aqua Teen Hunger Force

sugaryberries

Currently on TV

The Soup, Best Week Ever, Supernatural, "Futurama", L&O:SVU, L&O, Nip/Tuck, Robot Chicken, The Boondocks

No longer on TV

The Oblongs, Strangers With Candy, The X-Files, FreakyLinks

redlady

I love Shameless, South Park, Kath and Kim, The Simpsons...to name but a few - can't think of any others right now.

SongOfSongs

The Office (US- I plan on checking out the UK version), The Simpsons, Prison Break, 24 (the current season is nowhere near as good as the first two seasons, though). I was really into Lost but stopped watching for no real reason; I'll probably buy the second season when it comes out on DVD so I can catch up for the next one. The original black-and-white Twilight Zone series was awesome. I guess that's about it.

SongOfSongs

black_mamba said:
Hmm never really liked tv shows much, guess anything thats on at the time and manages to cheer me up is kewl. So mainly cartoons then.

Oh no wait, scrapheap challenge is good = (making machines out of scrap bits if ya don't know it).

I think they rebroadcast that as "Junkyard Wars" in the US. I used to watch that show all the time when I was 11 or 12.