Favorite Cartoon/Anime intros? Post them!

Solitudes_Grace

.hack//SIGN intro - YouTube
^.hack//SIGN. I love the entire soundtrack to this series. Yuki Kajiura and See-Saw are amazing. Also, my avatar comes from this series.:D

SCOOBY DOO INTRO - YouTube^Scooby Doo. Classic!

paranoia agent intro - YouTube^Paranoia Agent. Satoshi Kon, the director and creator of this series, is a genius.:D

kino no tabi OP - YouTube^Kino's Journey. I can't help but smile when I watch this. Also, my signature comes from this series. :D

Teen Titans Intro - YouTube ^Teen Titans. "Teen Titans Go!"

Last edited:

JCVA

I dont know if this is the right place to asks for suggestions but this thread seems to be the most active.

Can you someone recommend me anime to watch particularly similar to these anime:

Gundam
Fist of the North Star
Legend of the Galactic Heroes
Death Note
Higurashi no naku koro ni

genre:

suspense
mystery
mecha

please none of the high school/moe stuff that seems to be popular right now :D

AGR

I dont know if this is the right place to asks for suggestions but this thread seems to be the most active.

Can you someone recommend me anime to watch particularly similar to these anime:

Gundam
Fist of the North Star
Death Note

genre:

suspense
mystery
mecha

Welcome To The NHK, I am on episode 12 now,its not the same but its still interesting.

Flowers-Of-Bloom

Gundam
Fist of the North Star
Death Note

genre:

suspense
mystery
mecha

Hm, have you seen Code Geass? It's sort of like Death Note + Gundam Seed (or suspense/mecha) but I think it still remains original in it's own right. It's also very political, but even if you don't like politics it's still an awesome anime.

code geass opening 5 - YouTube