fatigue

Ehsan

it's so hard for me to wake up in the mornings and I feel exhausted all the time, no matter how much or how little sleep i get while i haven't any notable physical movement and also i eat very well.
i've googled a lot for causes of fatigue and i've found that many illnesses and medications can cause fatigue.
what i wanna know is that which one is true?
fatigue caused me depressed----------OR----------SP and depression make me fatigue?

rand0m_guy

I'd tell your GP about this and ask for a blood test to rule out other physical possibilities such as an Iron deficiency. A B-vitamin deficiency can also cause tiredness and associated symptoms. If the test comes back all clear then it will be stress related most likely.

When your body is constantly stressed it uses up vitamins extremely quickly it might be worth you supplementing as well, even if you think your diet is good. :)

SickJoke

it's so hard for me to wake up in the mornings and I feel exhausted all the time, no matter how much or how little sleep i get while i haven't any notable physical movement and also i eat very well.

No notable physical movement, meaning no exercise? Lack of exercise causes fatigue.

fatigue caused me depressed----------OR----------SP and depression make me fatigue?

Depression/lack of motivation causes fatigue.

My advice would be to start exercising, and find some motivation to get up in the morning. Do you have anything to look forward to in the coming day? Set some goals, start working on a project or something. You need to feel like you're making progress in some way so you can get excited about it.

Ehsan

thanks
i did a blood test several months ago because i suspected my thyroid,... but they were all normal except for elevated liver enzymes(i supposed it is due to using Zoloft) and borderline cholesterol.

chickenmaryjane

thanks
i did a blood test several months ago because i suspected my thyroid,... but they were all normal except for elevated liver enzymes(i supposed it is due to using Zoloft) and borderline cholesterol.

about a year ago i took a blood test and it was normal even though i had all the symptoms of hypothyroidism ,so this year my doctor ordered another blood test.the test results showed that i have a thyroid disorder. i think it would be wise for you to get another blood test done. hope you find out whats ailing you.

Last edited:

Ehsan

i read somewhere that fatigue may lead to social underdevelopment so it would be rational for mental disorder sufferers to check out their physical health status.
could you please say more about your hypothyroidism?
symptoms?
what did you do with it?

chickenmaryjane

i read somewhere that fatigue may lead to social underdevelopment so it would be rational for mental disorder sufferers to check out their physical health status.
could you please say more about your hypothyroidism?
symptoms?
what did you do with it?

symptoms:
1. depression
2. weight gain
3. fatigue
4. high blood pressure
5. high cholesterol level
6. hard time concentrating
7. hair loss
8. flu like symptoms ( i can't really explain this)
9. anxiety

well, right now i'm taking levotiyroxin 25mg (synthroid). this medication is not that affective. i have been taking this for about 3 weeks . the strange thing is it had made some of my symptoms worse , i have gain more weight and my anxiety has increased.

Ehsan

Try Provigil if drowsiness is your problem :)
i really wanna try stimulants but all of stimulants are controlled material and i haven't access to them.::(:
symptoms:
1. depression
2. weight gain
3. fatigue
4. high blood pressure
5. high cholesterol level
6. hard time concentrating
7. hair loss
8. flu like symptoms ( i can't really explain this)
9. anxiety

well, right now i'm taking levotiyroxin 25mg (synthroid). this medication is not that affective. i have been taking this for about 3 weeks . the strange thing is it had made some of my symptoms worse , i have gain more weight and my anxiety has increased.

i thought hypothyroidism causes weight loss.
anyway i have all of these symptoms but my test was normal:confused:.
i should check it out again.