Falling in love with my best friend

dannyboy65

The title says it all, I feel like I am falling for my best friend. I don't know its messed up, she has been there for me through everything. She helps me with my schizophrenia and treats me like a real person. I could go all day talking about her. We see each other all of the time and I just don't know. I want to tell her, I want her to know that I love her.

DepravedFurball

And yet it's the classic trap of 'What'll happen after'.

You enjoy her company right now, and if you lay bare your feelings, then things might/could/definitely change.

Fret not. There are ways and means. Namely: Mutual Friends.

Mutual Friends are great, especially if you've established a good amount of trust. They can do your bidding during nefarious schemes, too... like, perhaps, getting them to ask your best friend *exactly* what they think of you, and if there could *possibly* be more on the horizon...

Granted, your Mutual Friend will have to watch for subtle non-verbal queues, as most people suddenly confronted like that will merely dismiss the matter in an instant. It's only natural when ambushed about inner-most feelings. Which is why a good Mutual Friend would read the body-language response, and retort 'Well... *perhaps* you could think about it a bit... 'cause I'm almost a hundred percent sure that *dannyboy* is, too.'

Of course, if you don't want to be an evil mastermind, then you can always take the 'Hero'-route and confess in person/email/text/phone/fax/twitter/facecrap/skywriting/mariachi-band. That takes uber balls, though.

Which is why I'd go for devious plots every time.

Good luck though, dood. I'm rootin' for ya.

dannyboy65

And yet it's the classic trap of 'What'll happen after'.

You enjoy her company right now, and if you lay bare your feelings, then things might/could/definitely change.

Fret not. There are ways and means. Namely: Mutual Friends.

Mutual Friends are great, especially if you've established a good amount of trust. They can do your bidding during nefarious schemes, too... like, perhaps, getting them to ask your best friend *exactly* what they think of you, and if there could *possibly* be more on the horizon...

Granted, your Mutual Friend will have to watch for subtle non-verbal queues, as most people suddenly confronted like that will merely dismiss the matter in an instant. It's only natural when ambushed about inner-most feelings. Which is why a good Mutual Friend would read the body-language response, and retort 'Well... *perhaps* you could think about it a bit... 'cause I'm almost a hundred percent sure that *dannyboy* is, too.'

Of course, if you don't want to be an evil mastermind, then you can always take the 'Hero'-route and confess in person/email/text/phone/fax/twitter/facecrap/skywriting/mariachi-band. That takes uber balls, though.

Which is why I'd go for devious plots every time.

Good luck though, dood. I'm rootin' for ya.

Thanks haha well you see I think it would be better in person other then email etc. Because in person I can try and read her body language ( I say try because of my autism ) but thank you for the reply :)

Srijita52

Go tell her, who knows, maybe she'll like you back. Its much better than being tortured with the never ending what ifs. No one knows what will happen after that but whatever happens things will be okay in the long run. Good luck. :)

Metal_isthe_Answer

The title says it all, I feel like I am falling for my best friend. I don't know its messed up, she has been there for me through everything. She helps me with my schizophrenia and treats me like a real person. I could go all day talking about her. We see each other all of the time and I just don't know. I want to tell her, I want her to know that I love her.

I read once that people who start as friends have a happy romance life, I would say go for it. If you two get along very well already then you already have an established friendship to start from.
Seems to me it would be better than trying to meet some random person who you think is very attractive or seems nice but then finding out she is not really like how you pictured her. With a current friend you would know better about what to expect and what kind of person she is.

alxbkr

If you two already get along really good and she's down to do the shit you do, then go for it