f... society

bb562

so i was gonna take this girl out from my job to the movies even tho i didn`t want to cuz of my SA i forced my self to it i knew i had to go through this so i had to drive to somewhere i haven`t been to so i can pick her up then she wanted to see a dam movie witch i hate theaters but good thing it was packed so we left then when i droped her off i drove in to a drive way then a lady behind me told me to learned how to drive cuz i got in her way or sumthin so then i told her to f.... her self (Hopefully she herd me) then a few months back i got into an argument with an employee at my job ever since then i`v felt like society brings me down even before all that i still hated society but now i know why has anybody here ever felt like that?

Satine

I've felt like that before, definitely. There's been times when I wished everyone would just die and leave me alone.

But it's important to remember that it's not 'society' that's bad because someone got impatient and told you to learn how to drive, or because they want to pick an argument with you while working with you. That's the individual peoples' fault/problem/whatever. But to blame the whole of society for it is counterproductive.

I'm sure you know that and I realise that SA tends to make one feel that everybody's against you, but there comes a point where it's best just to be rational about it, otherwise it overtakes you completely.

dtrotter

Well, society is screwed up. You are right, but depend how you look at it. It is inevitable that you feel that everyone is messing with you (it always happen when you have SA). Just chill out, forget those useless people, always remember when you want to get all work up with some idiots, "do they worth my time?" hope this helps

Reiji Moritsugu

I´m with you on this one. Honestly, society is screwed up to no end and I hate it too...actually what I hate is the fact that society always tells us what to do, like or
want and shunning those who don´t obey such "rules" I want to live my life the way
I want to, dammit >.> but since we are inevitably inmersed in this society the best
thing we can do is bear with it. We will always have bad experiences with people
[in fact I had one just yesterday] so the best we can do is try to not give them
that much power over our existence. When you think about it, such "people" are
not even worth the air they are breathing, much less your time and thoughts.

See you around :)

zlench

Soceity is ****ed up to me people tell us what to do and have we should living our lives to the way that they want us to lives our lives in the most polictally correct way.

Satine

Soceity is ****ed up to me people tell us what to do and have we should living our lives to the way that they want us to lives our lives in the most polictally correct way.

This is the thing, though. Who is it who actually 'tells us to' live this way? I don't think anyone with the authority to enforce it does so.

BlauweEngel

This is the thing, though. Who is it who actually 'tells us to' live this way? I don't think anyone with the authority to enforce it does so.

I don't know if it's more of a who as more of a general norm given by social pressure. For example, it is expected that people be confident, have a career by age so and so, owns a house, starts a family by age so and so, has a car, etc. While not everyone can follow that norm there is a great deal of pressure that everyone does.

I am sure there are a lot more examples as well in regard to behavior, like how people are supposed to act a certain way in a certain situation otherwise they are deemed inappropriate.

jamez

There's some good people out there, so focus on them and yourself rather than society as a whole.

JCS008

Society is pretty bad, but its also good. But of course, its human nature to focus on the bad most of the time.

You are free to live your life the way you want to, assuming you aren't hurting anyone else.

But the thing is, as much as people want to say they go against society's norms and standards, they're not being completely truthful. Especially if you get annoyed at society and how people may judge you.