extremely severe blushing: good news

waterPlease

Hi, everyone, I joined this group to share something amazing. After27 years of struggle, reading all the stuff, applying each method, I sumbled across the work of Iranian doctor Batmanghelidj, a political prisoner , who saved hundreds of lives in prison with just salt and water. So I began to study all the info and I when I read " depression is the easiest to cure", I thought "ok, that's it, I'm so sick and tired of so much talk and philosophies and complicated , difficult and complex mental theraphy that doesn't lead anywhere, .." Nature is simple and I belived (for the first time in my life)that my cure after all perhaps was a simple thing . So I began drinking water .First 3 little pure natural salt stones ( not the worthless common salt) in my tongue dissolved in saliva, then a huge glass of water. Summarizing: I noticed ,in days,improvements in 90% of my problem: severe blushing, extremely social phobia.. I'm happy :) I want so so much that this information may help as many sufferers as possible. Thank you.( sorry my portuguese english!)

p.s.:the brain contains more than 90% of water. And nerve impulses can be transmitted only if sufficient salt is present in the body fluid . :))

Lea

Banned
I was once 3 weeks in a spa doing fasting (almost), and drank tons of mineralwater (there is naturally salt in it too). But I had no improvement in my mental condition, and physically was deadly tired in the end.

waterPlease

Lea, doing fasting means large amounts of toxins moving in our body.. and drink mineral water just like that, I think it's not the same thing I'm talking about.. Try to put some pure natural salt in your tongue and drink a big glass of water..I'm sure is gonna work.:)
Lea, all the best for you.

waterPlease

Nat, you can search on internet the many studies about water and salt cures . Depression is one of them , arthritic disorders, chronic fatigue, allergies, digestive problems,.. You know, remember a beautiful lake with fresh , clean water, and another lake with dark ,stagnant water .. It's like that, in our bodies :( I'm sure. So, drink 8 big glasses of water, but first , a little bit of pure natural salt in your tongue. In a daily basis. You're going to see results :))